20th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?

Please tell me free structure of private and government MBBS collages in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  3. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  7. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  9. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  10. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Punjab?
  12. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  14. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  16. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  18. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
27th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?

sir i want to know the names of M.B.B.S colleges with fees Rs.375000 in kerala
12th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Me AND MY BROTHER WANTS ADMISSION IN MBBS COURSE IN ANY COLLEGE ACROSS COUNTRY WITH CAPITATION FEES B/W 7- 10 LACS FOR EACH PERSON AND COLLEGE FEES B/W 3-5 LACS PER YR WITHOUT HOSTEL IF POSSIBLE.
Thank you.
3rd March 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

mbbs pvt management fee in kerala
14th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me free structure of private and government MBBS collages in kerala
6th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fee structure of private and govt MBBS colleges in kerala
28th March 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the fee structure in kerala medial colleges along with their entrance exams or admissions held there?
24th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me fee structure in kerala and hyd?
its a humble request.
15th May 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR PARAMEDICAL COURSES IN KERALA GOVT COLLEGES?
23rd June 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the feestructure of kself financing college'sgovernment merit seat for mbbs in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?