19th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Pankaj15685460a

List of the universities in MP, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand for M.Ed through distance education

List of all universities in Madhya pradesh, Uttar pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand who registered in UGC for for M.Ed. through distance education in 2014-2015

Related Questions:
  1. Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?
  2. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  3. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  4. Is Gulbarga University an open university?
  5. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  6. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  7. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  8. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  9. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  10. How to pursue MBA in Telecom from Distance Education?
  11. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  12. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  14. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  15. How can I take admission in M.E correspondence? Procedure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  17. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
11th October 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities in MP, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand for M.Ed through distance education

M.p. govt shobhit university distance education
say M.sc manyata hay ya nahe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?