27th October 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What all benefits does CMC provides in their EDGE Programme?

i have few questions about CMC Programme.

1.Does CMC provide guarantee after Training?
2.How many years gap it allow after graduation?
3.What is the procedure to take the admission in CMC EDGE Programme?
4.What is the fee of CMC EDGE Programme and what is the amount they provide when we start work on live project within CMC or Out Side of CMC?

please provide me answer of this question that will do my help to take the decision for this Programme.

looking for Answer.

Thanks

Jitendra Sharma

27th April 2016, 12:04 PM
january2016

Default Re: What all benefits does CMC provides in their EDGE Programme?

Let me tell you that there is no any guarantee for the job after completion of your training from any of the recognized institute even from the best institute.

Job guarantee depends on your level of preparation as well as your depth of the knowledge.

Maximum of 2 years gap is allowed after Graduation to any of the candidate.
CMC Edge program is for the aspirants who want to get job in a very coming months. So, you can directly approach the institute for the same.

They used to charge different amount for different domains like for networking they will charge 30,000/-
For hacking they will charge 80,000/-

So, it depends on your domain. And you will get stipend of 10,000/-after working on live project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?