18th December 2011, 06:11 PM
apatel84

Is the M.E Embedded Systems course in BITS Goa approved by AICTE?

Dear All,

Can anybody please let me know that the ME (Embedded Systems) in BITS, Goa campus is AICTE approved or not??

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  3. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  4. Which one is more preferable, either BITs Goa or BITS Hyderabad?
  5. Can I get BITS Goa in EEE after scoring 294 in BITSAT?
  6. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in BITS Pilani for correspondence M.E Production course? Is the course AICTE approved? What is the full address of Kolkata BITS Pilani Office?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  11. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  12. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  13. Will I get MSc Hons in BITS Goa or Hyderabad Goa after scoring 269 in BITSAT?
  14. Which are the courses offered in Dual Degree? I have scored 285 marks in BITSAT
  15. What is the cutoff for ECE and Mechanical in BITS Goa campus?
  16. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  17. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  18. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
20th August 2012, 12:01 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the M.E Embedded Systems course in BITS Goa approved by AICTE?

Hi dea.r.

BITS Goa is one of the leading institute all over India.

Coming to your question, it is not approved by AICTE. But it is a deemed university, so don't care. It is the best, after IIT Delhi, Bombay and Madras.

For recent updates, you can visit their official site :-
http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
31st May 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the M.E Embedded Systems course in BITS Goa approved by AICTE?

GATE AIR : 1500
Core branch B.E. (C.S)

IIIT Banglore - M.S. CS

IIIT Allahabad - IT

BITSAT Goa - embedded system

T.C.S.- campus placement

According to you which college I should prefer and why...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?