m.s.c in nanotechnology from america?

hiiiiiii
i m rajvinder, doing my biotech hons 4m chandigarh, its my first year
well, i want to do my m.s.c in nanotechnology 4m america
can u plz guide me

25th January 2010, 09:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: m.s.c in nanotechnology from america?

The MSc in Nanotechnology and the Postgraduate Diploma in Nanotechnology are designed for graduates from the physical sciences and from relevant engineering disciplines who wish to enter this new and exciting arena, either as industrial researchers, technical managers or academic researchers.

Nanotechnology is rapidly establishing itself as a key technology, in industries ranging from microelectronics to health care, with a consequent demand for appropriately trained graduates. The MSc in Nanotechnology is run in conjunction with the department of Physics and Astronomy and the London Centre for Nanotechnology. The programme consists of taught courses (60%) and a research project with dissertation (40%).

The Diploma in Nanotechnology programme consists only of the taught course elements without the research project or dissertation.

Individual course syllabi may change slightly in detail from time to time, as with any programme reflecting an active and rapidly developing area. The course can also be taken as a part time course (over 2 years).

log on to http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/masters/msc-nano

you will find the option to apply online
28th January 2010, 10:19 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Postgrad/Graduate msc Nanotechnology course

University Of Nottingham

University Of Sheffield

University Of Leeds

Postgrad/Graduate msc Nanotechnology courses

Loughborough University
29th January 2010, 07:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

The MSc programme is designed to provide a fundamental understanding and practical experience of developing nanotechnology, nanomaterials and nanoelectronic devices.
The University of Surrey: is one of the leading institutions developing nanotechnology and the next generation of nanoelectronic devices. The Department of Electronic Engineering has been rated 5* in the last two UK research assessment exercises - only one of two departments in the UK to receive the highest rating. The programme is based within the Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) and taught by leading researchers in their field.

Cranfield University, UK: Currently about 3,500 students are enrolled in the masters', doctorate and professional development programmes. Cranfield University has close links with industry and practioners to ensure that their courses remain relevant and up-to-date.

So,over all foreign is good place for it and above mentioned institutes are good for it.

Best of luck
20th February 2010, 04:44 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
is there any specific reason behind doing ur pg from america if not then why don't you do it from any indian university providing this course whose details can be provided to you if you are ready for it otherwise there are many universities outside India like university of Nottingham,sheffield etc.which are quite good for doing ur pg course.
24th February 2010, 02:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Nanotechnology is ever-present in today’s modern world. Four universities – Heriot-Watt in Edinburgh, Cranfield, Lancaster and Liverpool – offer nanotechnology masters courses that combine the disciplines of nanotechnology and micro-engineering, allowing students to gain exposure to the widest range of technologies used by industry.
24th May 2010, 04:05 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

yes dear ,
there are few colleges from where you can pursue M.Sc in nanotechnology from america.
university of twente
Loughborough University
iowa state of university
university of michigan
5th August 2010, 01:15 AM
happy to help

M.s.c in nanotechnology from u.s.a.

2 Postgrad/Graduate Nanotechnology courses
Johns Hopkins University

1 Postgrad/Graduate Nanotechnology course
Arizona State University

University of California, Berkeley

University of Pennsylvania

Cornell University

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, San Diego

Rice University

University of North Carolina At Charlotte

Florida State University
30th November 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech in nanotechnology from u.s.a. what is the fee structure(tution hostel).suggest top clleges too.
abhishek sinha
23rd April 2012, 07:00 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The MSc programme is designed to provide a fundamental understanding and practical experience of developing nanotechnology, nanomaterials and nanoelectronic devices.
The University of Surrey: is one of the leading institutions developing nanotechnology and the next generation of nanoelectronic devices. The Department of Electronic Engineering has been rated 5* in the last two UK research assessment exercises - only one of two departments in the UK to receive the highest rating. The programme is based within the Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) and taught by leading researchers in their field.

Cranfield University, UK: Currently about 3,500 students are enrolled in the masters', doctorate and professional development programmes. Cranfield University has close links with industry and practioners to ensure that their courses remain relevant and up-to-date.

So,over all foreign is good place for it and above mentioned institutes are good for it.

Best of luck
23rd April 2012, 07:01 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: m.s.c in nanotechnology from america?

Best of luck
19th December 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i am iman from iran,and i am studiing Msc of medicine nanotechnology.
i want to know if there is any related phd cours for my in the US????
please guide my.thanks a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?