25th April 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus

I want to know the entrance examination date for M.Sc Forensic Pathology and its syllabus as well. My mail adress is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  2. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  3. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  5. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Best college for studying M.Sc in forensic with entrance exam details
  7. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  9. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  10. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  11. What is MSc entrance exam syllabus for forensic in Osmania University Hyderabad
  12. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  13. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  14. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  16. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. M.Sc in Forensic Science entrance exam of Dr Harisingh Gour University?
  18. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
21st July 2017, 09:15 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus

List of entrance exam of M.Sc forensic pathology

Banaras Hindu University M Sc Entrance Exam
Delhi University M.Sc Entrance Exam
Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Osmania University M Sc Entrance Exam
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Post Graduate Entrance Test

Eligibility :-

Student must have passed B.Sc (physics ,zoology ,chemistry ,botany ,microbiology ,biochemistry)with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

List of best M.Sc forensic pathology colleges:-

IFS India Education Department

Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences

Bundelkhand University

Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science (LNJN NICFS), Delhi

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University

University of Madras

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University

Kurukshetra university

Gujrat university

Job profiles:-

Secret service
Corrections officer
Crime scene investigation
Coast guard
Customs agent
Compliance officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?