23rd November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Best college for studying M.Sc in forensic with entrance exam details

Hello Sir, I am student of B.Sc microbiology final year. I want to do M.Sc in forensics. So, please tell me best college for MSc in forensic & some information of entrance exam for MSc in forensic.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  2. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  4. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
  9. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  11. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  12. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  13. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  14. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  15. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  16. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  17. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  18. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
24th November 2016, 08:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Best college for studying M.Sc in forensic with entrance exam details

To pursue M.Sc Forensic Science you are eligible to study this course and it is 2 years duration course.

* There are many colleges offering this course here I shared the top most colleges and University.

List of Colleges and Universities:

* Univesity Of Delhi
* Madras University
* Bundelkhand University
* IFS India Education Department
* Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University- Agra
* Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences
* Osmania University, Hyderabad

Entrance exam conducted by colleges and universities you can attend it and clear have more grip on these subjects Chemistry and Biology.Personal Interview also conducted in the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?