22nd August 2013, 01:32 PM
jyoti shelar

What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?

hii.. i m done B.Sc Biotechnology & wants to do M.Sc Forensic science.pls tell me the syllabus of ipu cet for M.Sc Forensic science entrance exam ,cut off the exam &books to be referred for preparing for the exam pls....

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  3. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  4. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  6. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  7. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  10. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  11. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  12. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  13. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  14. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  15. What is the syllabus for Forensic science? Which book to be referred?
  16. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  18. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
15th March 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?

i am currently pursuing bsc in biotechnology and wanna pursue msc in forensic science , i dnt have any information regarding the entrance test and its syllabus . kindly provide me with the appropriate info.
26th April 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?

I need syllabus for msc forensic science plz mail it to me......my email id is [email protected]
8th November 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc. 75 marks then I need syllabus for m.sc.forensic science. .... Please mail It to me
[email protected]
3rd April 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I need an entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc forensic science.Please mail it to me on ''[email protected]''
9th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I need syllabus for entrance exam MSC forensic since plz mail it to me.
My email id is [email protected]
10th January 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest books to prepare for MSc forensic Science IPU CET and also last 5 year entrance question papers. Please mail it to [email protected]
11th January 2018, 03:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

IPU CET (Indra Prastha University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted every year by Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University for giving admissions into M.Sc.

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Forensic Science is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The IPU CET exam is conducted in the month of May. The application forms are available in April.
The eligibility required for attending the exam is to complete graduation level degree in related stream with 50% from any recognised university.

There will be 150 questions and each question carries 4 marks. The syllabus for the exam includes critical thinking, awareness of Laboratory safety, observation & attention to details, basic computer knowledge and most of the questions will be asked from the previous year graduation subjects and its topics.

For more details about notifications, application forms and other details you can visit the official website of IPU CET.
10th April 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with bsc medical APB (Anatomy physiology biochemistry ) am I eligible for msc forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?