31st January 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Physics from distance learning has any value? List of distance and regular colleges in Ranchi?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Sc Physics and want to study M.Sc Physics. I want to know distance learning is of any value or go for regular course? List of distance and regular colleges in Ranchi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. Distance M.Sc IT is equivalent to regular M.Sc IT?
  4. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  5. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  9. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  10. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  11. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?
  12. Procedure to do MSc+Ph.D in IISc through distance learning?
  13. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  14. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  15. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  16. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  17. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  18. List of distance colleges in Allahabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?