21st July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Difference between distance learning and regular learning?

What is the difference between distance learning and regular learning

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  2. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity? -- [New]
  3. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  4. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  6. Difference between Distance Learning and Regular Learning?
  7. Difference between distance learning and regular learning?
  8. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  9. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  12. What to do after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Is distance learning MBA useful? Is there any difference between regular and distance?
  14. What is the fees of MBA(HR) distance learning in Amity University?
  15. How can I go for Psychology studies? I am doing MBA in 1st semester
  16. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  17. Difference between regular convocation certificate and certificate of distance learning
  18. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
21st December 2011, 03:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between distance learning and regular learning?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;943202]What is the difference between distance learning and regular learning[/QUOTE

The difference is not in the course but in the preparation, and its acceptability in the present corporate houses. Normally, any company be it private, public or government seeks candidates or rather give more importance to the one who have completed his/her course from a regular college/institute over distance course.

In distance learning you prepare for the examination from your home and in regular learning, you go to a college/institute and attend regular classes conducted by the board.

If you do a course from a regular college and not from distance learning than your chances get brighter for the respective field you want to get in.
14th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

difference between 1 yr mba & 2 yr mba
31st May 2012, 08:56 PM
kaveribiswas

The difference is not in the course but in the preparation, and its acceptability in the present corporate houses. Normally, any company be it private, public or government seeks candidates or rather give more importance to the one who have completed his/her course from a regular college/institute over distance course.

In distance learning you prepare for the examination from your home and in regular learning, you go to a college/institute and attend regular classes conducted by the board.
8th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have an ugc/ dec graduation certificate so can i apply to the government job like ssc,psc,ibps, rail etc.
20th July 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am Priya or i am doing b.com hons from open university .i would like to join bba course from regular institute . this is best or not ? what was the carear after that?
29th April 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Bidesh, i want to know that is value of degree certificate same of distance and regular? And i am doing b.sc(hons) from M.S UNIVERSITY. After graduation can i admit in M.Sc at regular institute?
30th October 2017, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the certificates given by annamalai univesity to complete ma degree by distance education?
11th June 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

A graduate passed from distance education may applyable for any govt post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?