16th July 2012, 01:57 PM
sriinvincible

Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL

doing mtech in abroad is a better option or in india is a better option? I am doing btech in ece branch. if in abroad let me know the procedure for gate and toefl.

31st December 2012, 10:37 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriinvincible View Post
doing mtech in abroad is a better option or in india is a better option? I am doing btech in ece branch. if in abroad let me know the procedure for gate and toefl.
Dear Aspirant,

Doing the M-TECH/MS in the abroad fetches you a different add-on for your resume.So its 100% better if you do the Mtech in the foreign.

For getting the admission in to the foreign colleges.You need to write the exams like GRE and Toefl and IELTS.

By these scores in the exams the colleges will take the admission of yours.

So the procedure is to book the slot and write the exams.For that you need a clear idea on the exams and coaching for cracking those exams with a good score.

So it better to get the coaching classes from any good institutes and crack the exams and get your dream true.

In the end the foreign is the best choice for mtech or Ms.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
1st January 2013, 04:41 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL

Hi..
if you want to do masters in your respective field then foreign universities are the best option for you when it comes to deliver the masterpiece knowledge and excellence. But not every university is as good as Howard or MIT. Therefore you'll have to remain updated for the best universities of the world. On the other hand, if you wanna pursue your masters from India, then IIT is the best choice if you're aiming the good research and fat salary in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?