20th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?

1. My Daughter has scored 93 % in ssc .
2. She want to take admission in science side,but she is confused between general science and bifocal science.
3. She want to become engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  3. Can i take admission in 9th again after passing class 10th?
  4. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?
  5. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  6. When will I get the admission form after passing 10th?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  8. Can I get admission in computer science after passing 10th? Names of the colleges?
  9. Am I eligible to take science after passing class 10th
  10. Procedure for admission in AMU after passing 10th? What is the criteria for the same?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna? -- [New]
  12. Will I get admission in Pure science after passing 10th with 74%?
  13. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  14. After passing 10th with 70% in science and 80% in Maths from ICSE board should I take PCMB?
  15. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to become a TTE after passing 10th with 45%
  18. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
15th May 2012, 05:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?

Hello

First of all congratulations for your daughter's result in the SSC. Now as you say that next she wants to become an Engineer.

I am providing you with all the necessary information that is needed to be known to become an Engineer.

First of All you should ask your Daughter to take up Science stream in Class 11th and 12th having compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Next step is that she has to study these subjects for the next two years that is in Higher Secondary.

She has to appear for the Class 12th board exams and has to clear all the subjects that she has taken in it with a clear pass in all.

After that if she wants to become an Engineer then she has to appear for all the Engineering Entrance Exams which are organized and conducted in our country all over.

Some of the top most Engineering Entrance Exams in India are :---

IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE CET
WB JEE
BITSAT
SRMEEE
VITEEE
UPTU

etc and many more...

On appearing in these she would be questioned about the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects that she had studied in Classes 11th and 12.

If she is able to clear any one exam and get a good score and All India Rank, then she would be called for counselling.

In there she would have to choose the respective Engineering stream from ECE, CSE, ME, EEE, IT etc that she wishes to study ahead and in some entrances she would have to choose the college campus also...

After 4 years of regular classes in Engineering college which she gets admission in, She would become an Engineer.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th May 2012, 07:37 PM
rachender singh

Smile Re: How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
2. She want to take admission in science side,but she is confused between general science and bifocal science.
HELLO FRIEND,

IF your daughter wants to become an engineer then she must choose General science.
because in BIOSCIENCE there is no large scope to become an engineer.
BUT, in general science there is good scope to become an enginner.
your daughter can become computer engineer, nowadays there is a good scope of computer engineer. a computer engineer earns a lot of money.

thanks
15th May 2012, 08:19 PM
kinnarnara

Default Re: How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?

hi,
It is simple dear you can take admission in near sen. Sec. School in 11th class with science stream.
You are eligible for it.
Hurry up
25th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i had home science in 10th but not had in 12th can i apply for b.sc home science?
11th June 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 94% in ssc ,my family is telling me to take general science ,i like science too much but also maths,i am confused ,please suggest me right kind of feild for myself,,also any other stream that i can take beside this
20th June 2013, 03:46 AM
nitusinghania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if she want to become an engineer so she is supposed to take science stream with subjects physics,chemistry, maths,biology.
In which engg she is interested?because sir as u know there are many kinds of engg too.I will suggest electronics/computers to go with because these two are good for girls and have a wide scope too.
choices all yours but think about this too...........................
thanx
goodluck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?