19th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindustan university, Chennai a good place to study mechanical engineering?

I have scored 87% nd i want to do my engineering in mechanical under the HITS, Chennai. Is dat a cool idea. I want to knw abt the placements nd the college..

Related Questions:
  1. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  2. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  3. M.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai after graduation? Is it a good choice?
  4. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  5. How good are the placements in Hindustan University Chennai?
  6. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  7. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  8. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  10. Can I get internship in HAL having done Aeronautical engineering from Hindustan University?
  11. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  12. Top 10 colleges in Tamilnadu for Architecture? I have scored 277 in NATA
  13. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  15. How to study Audio Engineering and which is the best place in Chennai
  16. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  17. List of top 10 Architecture colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I join these college without writing entrance exam?
  18. What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?
19th February 2016, 09:37 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindustan university, Chennai a good place to study mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 87% nd i want to do my engineering in mechanical under the HITS, Chennai. Is dat a cool idea. I want to knw abt the placements nd the college..
Hindustan University is one of the most recognized university located in Chennai. It was founded in the year 1985 and this university is recognized by University Grants Commission as Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.

The campus is located in the south eastern suburb of Chennai, Padur. The university has its own hostels for both boys and girls. There are seven hostels in total which is well managed by the dean. In addition to that it also has a fleet of 50 buses for the benefit of the staff members and the students.

Eligibility Criteria for Mechanical Engineering:-

You need to have passed 10+2 board exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry. It is important to score good marks in english as well.

Hindusthan Institute of Technology and Science

Address: 40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai- 600 016. India.
Ph. : +91-44-2234 1389 / 2234 2508
Fax: +91-44-2234 2170
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?