#1  
12th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?


Is Madurai Kamaraj university good for doing the MBA correspondant course ?





Related Questions:
  1. Which among Madhurai kamaraj university and Alagappa university is better for doing MBA? Are both universities valid?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education
  3. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible to write NET exam if I do masters from Madhurai Kamaraj
  5. How to do B.A Tamil first year from Madhurai Kamaraj University?
  6. Is Madhurai University approved by UGC?
  7. Am I eligible for a Govt. job in Assam or Central Government after completing BBA from DDE, Madhurai Kamaraj University?
  8. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA 2nd Year Discreet Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation? -- [New]
  11. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  12. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it valuable to do MCA from Madhurai Kamrak University? Should I do it from Annamalai University?
  14. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  15. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  16. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  17. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  18. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  #2  
14th June 2012, 09:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: west bengal
Posts: 9,473
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Madurai Kamaraj university good for doing the MBA correspondant course ?
Before selecting any institute to pursue Post-Graduation course in Business Administration , there are certain things which you must consider. Firstly, in order to get recognition on all India basis, make sure that the University/Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. However, if the University/Institute is not approved by the council, than it must have very good placement record and if an university do not have any of these qualities, it should not be considered to pursue Master of Business Administration.

Now, since you are willing to pursue Master of Business Administration through distance mode, you can not expect to have direct placement into a company just after completion of your MBA Program and hence, in order to find a job, you will have to work very hard as most of the companies hires MBA students from top business schools and reputed universities through oncampus selection and that leads to less demand for MBA holder from other institutes and candidates who have pursued the course through distance mode has least chances to be considered by most of the companies. Now, even if such candidates are considered, the companies makes sure that the degree is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and if it not so, there are hardly any companies which considers such candidates for a job and as far as Madurai Kamraj University-Directorate of Distance Education is concerned, it is not recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
  #3  
21st June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

Where i can get the application form ?
  #4  
26th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

where i can get the application form last date please tell me
Reply With Quote
  #5  
7th July 2012, 09:43 PM
sathishvr4u
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i can get the application form last date please tell me
you can get the application from tambaram. Its near Bank of Baroda tamabaram. and excatly back side of the Tambaram local Bus Stand.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
28th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

am 29 now shall i continue my corresponding course MBA in mdu university????
Reply With Quote
  #7  
11th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Before selecting any institute to pursue Post-Graduation course in Business Administration , there are certain things which you must consider. Firstly, in order to get recognition on all India basis, make sure that the University/Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. However, if the University/Institute is not approved by the council, than it must have very good placement record and if an university do not have any of these qualities, it should not be considered to pursue Master of Business Administration.

Now, since you are willing to pursue Master of Business Administration through distance mode, you can not expect to have direct placement into a company just after completion of your MBA Program and hence, in order to find a job, you will have to work very hard as most of the companies hires MBA students from top business schools and reputed universities through oncampus selection and that leads to less demand for MBA holder from other institutes and candidates who have pursued the course through distance mode has least chances to be considered by most of the companies. Now, even if such candidates are considered, the companies makes sure that the degree is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and if it not so, there are hardly any companies which considers such candidates for a job and as far as Madurai Kamraj University-Directorate of Distance Education is concerned, it is not recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madurai Kamaraj university distance education is approved by DEC. It is one of the best universities in India. The distance education have a student strength of 1.25 lakhs. MBA COURSE is UGC-DEC-AICTE approved.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
13th May 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

am from, wold like to do
PG MBA in corres in mku, where shoul i apply and where the application in offered
Reply With Quote
  #9  
13th May 2013, 10:34 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: siddipet
Posts: 4,734
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

Hi friend,

Madhurai Kamaraj University is recognized university.

This university is recognized by University Grant Commission.

So MBA Course is good for this University.

ALL THE BEST.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
30th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

As replied by above guedt this is not approved by AICTE. So dont hope for any bright future. Many people take admission looking fee concession. this concession will be very dangerous for you when you will appear in back papers again and again without knowing the facts. So it is my sincere advice pl dont do any degree from this institute.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
7th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

How much admit fees for mba course in mku
Reply With Quote
  #12  
28th October 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

when is the entrance exam for MBA and what is the syllabus
Reply With Quote
  #13  
11th June 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?

My daugter want to do MBA Operations in your university
what are the procedures and details can you send me in my email
when it will start and How can apply for it
send me the details for the correspondence course for MBA Operations
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?



Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission? 13 20th June 2018 11:12 PM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: