15th October 2012, 08:25 PM
Rajesh.yoga

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in Finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamil Nadu by distance education

Thanks
Rajesh

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write NET exam if I do masters from Madhurai Kamaraj
  2. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from Alagappa University by distance education?
  3. Which among Madhurai kamaraj university and Alagappa university is better for doing MBA? Are both universities valid?
  4. Am i eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from PTU university by distance education
  5. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%?
  6. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry
  7. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized?
  8. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  11. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of M.Com in Finance in Distance Learning?
  12. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  13. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
  14. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Madhurai Kamaraj university good for MBA correspondence course?
  16. Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA?
  17. Is Madhurai University approved by UGC?
  18. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
28th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education

I am a postgraduate in commerce stream of 1991 batch and now I want to go through the distance learning programme in MBA finance from your university.Am I eligible to do so? If yes , then what is the fee concept and the minimum time required ?
2nd April 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education

currently in 2nd year of M.Com(Banking & Insurance) from madhurai kamaraj unv. when i will be able to give my NET exam and can do the phd. course
2nd April 2013, 02:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

A post graduation degree completed through distance education is also valid to appear for the National Eligibility Test. The requirement is that you must have completed it from a UGC recognized college.

If your college is recognized by the University Grants Commission then there will be no issue to apply for the National Eligibility Test if you managed to meet the criteria for the exam.

The exam will be conducted in June 2013 and it will be followed by another exam in December 2013. You are free to decide whether you want to apply for the exam in June or December.

If you think you will be able to prepare for the exam in such short notice then appear for the June exam otherwise December NET exam would be perfect pick for you.

Eligibility

1. Post graduation degree is the minimum degree to apply.

2. 55 percent marks is the minimum requirement to appear.

3. The requirement is 50 percent for SC/ST.

4. Even during final year of the course you can apply for NET.

5. However you must submit the degree in 2 years after clearing NET.

6. You should also meet the percentage criteria otherwise will be disqualified.

7. The NET subject for MBA graduates is Management.

8. There is no limit to appear for the exam.

9. The age limit would be 28 years for JRF applicants.

10. There is no upper age limit for lecturer applicants.
13th July 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am aharyana government employer for promotion .is msc math valid in haryana from madurai university tamilnadu distance education
23rd June 2021, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can one appear for CSIR Maths/ NET MAths after doubg MBA in Finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?