6th September 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Manav Bharti university grant for BSc in mathematics by UGC?

Is manavbharati university is grant for b.sc in mathematics by u.g.c

18th September 2016, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti university grant for BSc in mathematics by UGC?

Manav Bharti University is a Private University located at Solan in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in different streams.

Yes, the B.Sc. Mathematics course offered by Manav Bharti University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is also recognised by Government of Himachal Pradesh and Bar Council of India.
20th September 2016, 05:43 PM
Madison.

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti university grant for BSc in mathematics by UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is manavbharati university is grant for b.sc in mathematics by u.g.c
Yes, Manav Bharti university is affiliated with UGC. All the under graduate and post graduate degree offered by Manav Bharti is recognised by UGC.

Manav Bharti is a autonomous university situated in the Solan which is in the state of Himachal Pradesh. You can pursue any course from this university and it will be recognised.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?