3rd November 2011, 08:59 PM
NARENDHAR SINGH

Marks needed to study Aeronautical for OC?

How many marks is needed for studing aeronatical for oc...could u please tell me the marks needed

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed to study Aeronautical for OC?
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  5. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  6. How much marks are needed for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  9. How much marks are needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Which are the subjects needed to study aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. How much marks are needed in 12th board exam and MHT to take admission in Aeronautical engineering in Pune?
  13. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. What is the minimum marks needed in IIT JEE to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering
  16. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  17. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  18. Percentage of marks needed to study Dentistry or Optometry in Abroad colleges? -- [New]
19th December 2011, 07:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks needed to study Aeronautical for OC?

You have not mentioned that you want to pursue the undergraduate or the post graduate course. There are several institutions from where you can pursue the course. One such renowned institution is Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology which offers undergraduate course for which the required minimum aggregate marks is 70% in class 12 or equivalent with science as your subject. Relaxation of 10% is their for reserved candidates(SC/ST/OBC). Also its mandatory to be an Indian national. For detailed information you can log onto www.iist.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?