23rd July 2012, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?

Hello sir,
i am studying in std.
12. I have to ask about the aeronautical enng.
What should i have to do for aeronautical enng. After the 12th exam. Which entrance exam are needed for getting in aeronautical collage

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  6. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  7. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  11. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  12. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  13. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  18. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
23rd July 2012, 10:11 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
i am studying in std.
What should i have to do for aeronautical enng. After the 12th exam. Which entrance exam are needed for getting in aeronautical collage

Aeronautical Engineering is now one of the most popular courses in engineering. There are lots of institutes for this course in India and if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of these institutes then you can easily pursue the course from such institutions.

Courses on offer:

B.E in aeronautical engineering
B.Tech in aeronautical engineering
Diploma in aeronautical engineering
Post graduate courses

For a full time BE/BTech course you need to qualify the higher secondary examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks. Physics, mathematics and chemistry should be the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.

It is important to give joint entrance exam and secure a good rank so that you can eye a top college through counselling. Most of the top engineering colleges will give admission on the basis of your joint entrance rank. So in a way this exam is compulsory and mandatory for all.

The scope of aeronautical engineering is also quite bright. It helps students to train themselves so that they can easily design and test the development of advanced technologies. They can also use their experience gathered in the manufacturing and development of aircrafts, spacecrafts and missiles.

Top Recruiters in India includes:

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)

Defence Research and Development Laboratories(DRDO)

National Aeronautical Laboratory

Civil Aviation Department

Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

Defense Ministry

Top Institutes for Aeronautical Engineering:

India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay
India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
Hindustan College Of Engineering
Noorul Islam College Of Engineering
Punjab Engineering College
S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute
Guru Nanak Engineering College
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
23rd July 2012, 01:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?

I must say you have chosen one of the most interesting at the same time difficult field of Engineering as your career. Aeronautical Engineering has good scope in India and around the world as it deals with designing civilian aircrafts, helicopters, fighter jets, drones also known as unmanned ariel vehicle etc.

To get admission in a Engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering, you will have to follow the process mentioned below.

1. Your subjects in 12th should be PCM. If not then you would not get admission in Engineering college.

2. Make sure that you secure at least 50 percent marks in PCM. However for job in good company I would recommend you to secure at least 65 percent in 12th board.

Once you have completed the Class 12th board the next step is to appear in one of the many Engineering entrance exams in India. Unless you have a large amount of money to shelve for admission through management quota, it is required for you to appear in a entrance exam. Some main Engineering Entrance exams in India are:

IIT-JEE

AIEEE

UPSEE

MHT-CET

BITSAT

DCE CEE

KARNATAKA CET

Please remember that to appear in the IIT-JEE entrance exam, you will have to secure at least 60 percent in 12th as general candidate and 55 percent as SC/ST candidate.

Similarly in AIEEE general category candidates are required to secure 50 percent in 12th board while SC/ST require 45 percent in 12th board.

I know if sounds a lot confusing but luckily from next year onwards there would be a single Engineering entrance exam for the NITs, IITs and other central government funded engineering colleges.

Depending on your performance in any of the following entrance exams you can get admission in Engineering college for B.Tech in Aeronautical degree. It would be a four year long course after which there are several companies in India and around the world where you can apply for the jobs. These compaines are:

ISRO

DRDO

HAL

NAVA

BOEING

NASA

The pay would be good in most of the companies and government agencies. The starting pay is around Rs 30,000 and it could go up to Rs 2 Lakh per month.
24th July 2012, 01:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for aeronautical engineering after 12th class if you have taken PCM as subjects in 12th class. Also 50% marks is compulsory so as to join for this course. You have to appear for AIEEE exam as part of selection procedure. You will qualify only if you obtain a good score in it. Based on this score you can apply for B.E/B.Tech courses in reputed engineering colleges. You will have to attend counseling process if you get selected.
25th July 2012, 11:26 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Hi...!!!

-->you can apply for aeronautical engineering after 12th class if you have taken pcm as subjects in+2 class.

-->also 50% marks in compulsory so as to join for this course.

-->you have to appear for aieee exam as part of selection procedure.

-->you will qualify only if you obtain a good score in it.

-->based on the scores you can apply for b.e/b.tech courses in reputed engg. College..

-->you will have to attend counselling process if you get selected.

All the best....go ahead!!
1st August 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me the names of aeronautical engineering collages in India ? and what is their admission criteria ?
20th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 and is intrested in aeronautical engineering.would you please advice me how to procede in my interest?
24th November 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

if we take computer science in 11th and 12th along with pcm can i get a base for aeronautical engineering
28th November 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 11th std and intrested to do aeronautical engg,give me some advice,that what to do after my 11th..
28th November 2012, 07:44 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Dear friend ,
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular & challenging Field of Engineering & Technology.There are several institutes offer this course in India.
To pursue Aeronautical Engineering Field One can must have complete the B.tech/B.E program in a recognized Institution/University.
To join B.tech/B.E course one needs to qualify in the 12th exam or any equivalent exam with Physics,chemistry,math.It is mandatory for the student to qualify the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) wchich is conducted by IIT's ( Indian Institute of technology) in every year.Beside IIT some other institutes also conduct the exam to admisssion for the students.
The duration of B.tech/B.E course in Aeronautical Engineering is 4 years.For Diploma students the course duration is 2/3 years.

Aeronautical Engineering Courses in India imparts multi-faceted training to students in areas like manufacturing and development of air crafts and missiles. An aeronautical engineer can also design, test and contribute to the development of advanced technologies in the field of defence and space science.
In India the aeronautical Engineers employed by Indian space research organization,Defence Ministry,civil aviation Department,Defence aeronautical laboratory,Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) etc.
A lot of job opportunities for the Aeronautical engineers in America,France,UK,germany etc.The salary is also attractive.
Some of the popular institution who offers Aeronautical Engineering are follows:
GATE (Rajkot)
S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute
Punjab Engineering College
Noorul Islam College Of Engineering
Anna University
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay
India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Madras
Hindustan College Of Engineering (H.C.E)
These are the above information about Aeronautical engineering course which helps you to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering.
All The Best.
[/COLOR]
2nd February 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam,

I am a student of D.A.V Public School,Thane. I want to know what is needed to become an aeronautical engineer.When to start giving the exams? I want to get admission in college located in abroad? Please do reply and give me the steps to become an aeronautical engineer in abroad but in detail.

Yours faithfully
Tanaya Kakade
19th March 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

from where i should do 12th and which institute is best for it in whole world
24th March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2487869]Hello sir,
i am studying in std.

sir what exam is required to get admission in engineering college
28th March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

if i am in the commerce then what i do to geeting a aeronautical engineering
please rply
22nd April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of aeronaticalentranceexam2013
4th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

is there anyone who can help and tell i love aeronautics i study in 9th and now what should i do !!
11th May 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how much salery to a aeronautical engineer?
24th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how much min. rank should require to get admission for aeronauts enng in any IIT
21st July 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM INTERESTED IN AERONAUTICS. SO I JOIN A.E IN ONE SELF FINANCING COLLEGE. I AM FAILED TO JOIN IN IIT ENTRANCE . SO CAN I ENTER IN IIT AFTER FINISHING MY UG COURSE? HOW CAN I ENTER INTO IIT?
31st July 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

right now i m in 11th with PCM, what should i can do as a extra effort like any course, any camp etc for aeronautical engg
8th November 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hello i m hiren kukadiya... i m going to study in 11 th science and i m interest in doing aeronautical engeering but i m not able to pay fees for that and my family backgrounnd is also week . if you know about any scolership for my further strudy please reply me about that. please also inform me for the government colleages available near gujrat state for the aeronautical engineering after 12th.. and also inform me for the scoring marks for scolership required.
26th March 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what must be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in a good college for persuing aeronautical engineering?Is this a course for intelligent students?
4th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

iam studing in 11th
please give info. Above aeronautics engeener
16th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to get admission for Aerospace Engineering after completion of 12th class?
18th September 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in iit bombay for aerospace or aeronautical engg after comliting B.E in Comuter science? If yes then wha is process
20th September 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 12th in mctm school give me steps for studying aeronautical engineering in iit
16th December 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class and I want to be an aeronautical engineer.Should I take ed or c as my additional subject?
22nd December 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying college 2nd year . What can i do join diploma in aeronautical engineering in USA.which exam should i write to get diploma in aeronautical engineeering inUSA
14th February 2015, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in aironotics engg.without entrance exam .after 12th in mumbai self management colleges.
12th April 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission to arospace engineering after 12th passed with MHT-CET
6th August 2016, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm in 11th std and intrested to do aeronautical engg,give me some advice,that what to do after my 11th..
Hello , You are now in 11th standard, So basically you must prepare for Entrance exams for MT-CET, JEE MAINS, JEE ADV as they are necessary for Getting admission in reputed Engineering college which offers B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You just have to concentrate now in 12th board and entrance.

And the Bifocal subject you selected doesnt matters anything its just to give you the Detailed Knowledge of Specific Subject and it makes easier for you to Percieve knowledge in your Future !

All The Best for your Career !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?