15th March 2016, 09:29 AM
shilu Das

Percentage of marks needed to study Dentistry or Optometry in Abroad colleges?

I am a student of NIOS studying in class-12th Bio-science. What is the percentage or marks needed to study dentist or optometrist in ABROAD colleges after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  2. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  3. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which countries are better to study Dentistry? What is the value of Dentistry course in abroad?
  6. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  7. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  8. Is it possible to study dentistry after Bachelor of science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  14. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  15. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  17. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  18. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?