18th July 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to appear for BSc? What is the criteria for the exam and how should I prepare for it?

How many marks are required for me in b.sc to appear. In iitjam entrance exam?What is the criteriafor this exam and how shouldi prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria to get admission in BSc Agriculture? How much marks are required?
  2. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
  3. What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?
  4. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  5. How much marks are required to get Ag BSc?
  6. Percentage needed in Wipro, Satyam and Infosys?
  7. If I score less than 60% in final year will I be deprived of a job in TCS?
  8. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  9. How many marks are required in HS to join BSc computer science?
  10. How many marks are required to appear for BSc Nursing government college?
  11. How many marks required in HS to join BSc computer science?
  12. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  13. How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?
  14. Marks required in B.Sc for JAM IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  16. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  17. How much marks are required in BSc?
  18. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
23rd July 2015, 11:43 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Marks required to appear for BSc? What is the criteria for the exam and how should I prepare for it?

*The bsc is the Bachelor in science.which has 3 year course and shall consist of six semesters.
**There is no entrance exam for it.the admission is based on the percentage of 12th.
**Eligibility--->>>
-The applicant should have completed 12th with 50% marks in aggregate in (PCB) from any recognized board of India.

**age limit--->the candidate has age from 18 to 22.

**you can do bsc according to your intrest in field.
**Various bsc fields are--->>
1. B. Sc in Agriculture.
2. B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
3. B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
4. B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
5. B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
6. B. Sc in Agronomy
7. B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
8. B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
9. B. Sc in Crop Physiology
10. B. Sc in Entomology
11. B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?