5th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

If I score less than 60% in final year will I be deprived of a job in TCS?

i got placed in tcs but if get kt in last year then will my job get insecure.because tcs criateria is to have 60% with pass.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS
  2. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  3. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  4. How can I get job if my college is not scheduling campus interview of TCS?
  5. How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I get job in TCS after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Job in TCS for a candidate who has secured 49.8% in B.Sc?
  10. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  11. Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?
  12. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  13. Should I search for other job or should I stick with TCS with a payscale of 3.16 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  15. Job in TCS after B.E third year in CSE department? -- [New]
  16. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  17. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  18. How to get a job in TCS after pursuing B.Tech final year? I am from EEE stream
11th December 2011, 10:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I score less than 60% in final year will I be deprived of a job in TCS?

As you have said the criteria for joining TCS is to obtain 60% marks in the qualifying exam. You will not be able to join if you get a back paper. You will not be given another chance to clear the back paper by the company. So you should try to make sure you have the required percentage. Prepare a study plan and take help wherever required.
1st December 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I score less than 60% in final year will I be deprived of a job in TCS?

I got 75% in ssc, 56.5% in 12th, 64.5% in degree(BSc),75% in MCA can i eligible for tcs?
20th December 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I selected 2019 batch on campus then when I get appointment letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?