25th May 2017, 12:36 PM
baskarbasu

Marks required to get in 12th B.Sc course? Top colleges in Tamil Nadu college?

Tell me that how many marks required to get in 12th for B.Sc course. What are the top colleges in Tamil Nadu College. There is cutoff marks needed for B.Sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  5. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List top 10 Architecture colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu
  8. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  9. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  10. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  11. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  12. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  13. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  14. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  16. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  17. List of top 10 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
25th May 2017, 03:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required to get in 12th B.Sc course? Top colleges in Tamil Nadu college?

The minimum qualification required to join BSc course is 12th standard with science stream with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to resolve students from a recognised. Generally the admission given on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th standard and on the basis of marks in 12th standard a merit list is prepared and accordingly you are given a seat.

List of colleges in Tamilnadu:

Loyola College Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Madras Christian College, Chennai Tamil Nadu

Presidency College Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Guru Nanak college Chennai, Tamil Nadu

The new college Chennai, Tamil Nadu
25th May 2017, 04:02 PM
kohli183

Default Re: Marks required to get in 12th B.Sc course? Top colleges in Tamil Nadu college?

List of Best B.Sc Colleges in Tamil Nadu :

Loyola College , Chennai

Madras Christian College , Chennai

Guru Nanak College , Chennai

Mohamed Sathak College of Arts & Science , Chennai

M O P Vaishnav College of women , Chennai

Meenakshi College for Women , Chennai

Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science , Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology Madras , Chennai

Sri Ramachandra University , Chennai
25th May 2017, 04:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Colleges in Tamilnadu to take admission in BSC course:

Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

CMS College of Science and commerce, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Guru Nanak college Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Minimum percentage that is needed for admission in BSC course after passing 12th standard is minimum 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?