6th February 2016, 11:56 AM
Prathibhacjits

Marks required in graduation for group 2 exams? Syllabus and coaching details?

At present am studying B.tech 3 year, am interested in group 2 exams. I have some doubts listed below
1)is any percentage(%) needed?
2)I want syllabus details & how to prepare for exam
3) the best coaching center in hanamkonda?
4)books to referred?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  2. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  3. When will Group II exams be conducted? Details of notification?
  4. Percentage for entrance exam of CA? How many types of questions are asked in the exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  6. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  8. What is the syllabus for group I APPSC? Best coaching centers for group I in Hyderabad
  9. How can I join government sector after graduating in Arts?
  10. What preparation is required for GMAT/CAT?
  11. Basic details about MPSC Engineering Services, Group A and Group B exams?
  12. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  13. Required qualifications for banking job? Is SSC necessary to get into banking sector?
  14. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  15. What is group exam? Qualification required for group exam?
  16. Coaching centers available in Vizag and Hyderabad? What is the syllabus for group I and II?
  17. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  18. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
30th July 2017, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in graduation for group 2 exams? Syllabus and coaching details?

For appearing in general competition for recruitment in group 2 jobs the common required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The required aggregate to appear for examination is only qualifying aggregate.

Syllabus for examination varies with examination and preparation in as according to level of examination.

There are many specialized coaching institutes for preparation of each examination.

The books for preparation also varies with examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?