5th June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Required qualifications for banking job? Is SSC necessary to get into banking sector?

I wanted to get job in banking sector with highest post.
My qualifictions are:
Presuming b.com 2nd year from delhi university. I have the knowledge of computer basic tally program. And also knows english.
And now i am thinking to do advance excel.
I am good in maths and accounts.
And i have heard that to get job in banking sector we need to take SSC coaching. Is it true..??
Please help me by telling now what i further do for more qualifictions to get job at banking sector with a highest post.

5th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required qualifications for banking job? Is SSC necessary to get into banking sector?

Qualification required for Banking Jobs:

@ The basic educational qualification required in order to be eligible for Banking recruitments is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

@ Since you are presently doing 2nd year of B.Com, you are not eligible to apply for Bank recruitments this year. Kindly notice that, you are eligible to appear in Bank recruitments from next year onwards.

@ Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to appear in Bank recruitments. So you are eligible to apply for this Bank recruitments from next year.

@ The minimum age required to be eligible for bank recruitments is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years.

@ Knowledge of English and Computers would really help you in getting job in banking sector.

@ I do not think that, you should take SSC Coaching in order to get job in Banking sector. But I would suggest you to take the help of best banking coaching Institute (Career Power Institute in Delhi) to secure good marks. You can find almost the same syllabus in Banking Exams and SSC Exams except Stock GK and Pure Maths sections which are there only in SSC related exams and not in Banking Exams.
5th June 2015, 10:42 PM
mwh

Default Re: Required qualifications for banking job? Is SSC necessary to get into banking sector?

Hi friend,
the planning which you have done is very impressive.
You already tally and now you are joining for excel.
For bank jobs these two courses are very important.
Now you are in b.com 2nd year. So,it is advisable to take SSC CGL coaching because most of the questions which are asked in the bank exams are not included in your syllabus.so take coaching you may write the bank exam in the final year of your graduation.
So,plan well from now.
All the best
6th June 2015, 01:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear SSC means Staff Selection Commission.In fact SSC is completely different from Bank Exams. Since the syllabus and the pattern of the Examination is completely different. But some how the syllabus of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and General English.

In SSC, there is a additional syllabus in Quant section called " Pure Maths ". And in General Knowledge section you need to prepare for Stock G.K ( History, Civics, Economics, Geography and many more topics like Indian Polity , Miscellaneous etc ).

Finally I would like to tell you that SSC coaching will be useful in a half way since bank exams has a complete syllabus is based on G.K (More focus is on Current Affairs ).

Coming to the qualification you need to have a Graduation from the recognized University for Bank Job's. Or the candidates having Master's degree can also eligible to apply for Bank Exams. After successful completion of Written examination there will be "Interview ".

From this year onwards the pattern of the examination has also been changed. So as per these rules you have to focus more on the Topics.

And there is a Sectional cut off is present in Bank Exams. So you need to secure minimum marks in Every Section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?