19th March 2012, 12:19 PM
sahank1995

What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?

hi,i am a s.t category student currently studying in class eleven in a recognized c.b.s.e school in tripura.what is the minimum marks qualifications required in the i.i.t-j.e.e to get into i.i.t being a s.t student.i would also like to know about the examination system,marks distribution of the i.i.t-j.e.e.i would be highly obliged if you tell me some best coaching centers in tripura where i should study for this purpose.

2nd May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?

sir, i am diploma student can i join to iit
3rd May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?

what is the minimum mark to get admission in an iit?
8th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hii i am a st candidate i have score 54 marks in iit ,is it i m selected
19th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks for qualifying the IIT?
28th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 59 marks in physics but my pcm average is 67 wiht 81 in maths and 60 in chem is i am eligible to give iit exam
5th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi ........will there be any change in the minimum marks to qualify iits from 2013 ???
5th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the distribution of marks in IIT JEE questin paper
16th November 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

my score is an average of 260 marks out of 480 in my classes kindly tell me where do i stand
9th April 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 44 mark in jee(main) 2013 .i m sc candidate of haryana .can i selected in jee advanced test .
1st June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that what is the minimum % required in board exam to fight jee advance
11th October 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

how many hours read per day to qualifie iit in one years
9th June 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 112 marks in advanced sc candidate can i get any seat in any iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?