22nd August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any combined entrance for Ph.D in Pharma? Universities that offer the same?

i want to know that is there any combined entrance for ph.d in pharma as g.pat is for m.pharma. i have just cleared the g.pat paper this year and i want to do ph.d after m.pharma.

sir please solve my query as i have no information about it and as after clearing the g.pat paper we get a stipend of Rs 8000 p.m ,
will we also get the stipend for doing ph.d also?

please also tell about the universities that offer it and about the ph.d entrance in niper.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  2. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  4. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  9. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics without any entrance exam
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Universities where PhD in Stability Studies in Pharmaceutical Formation is recognised?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharma?
  17. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
14th September 2016, 06:11 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Is there any combined entrance for Ph.D in Pharma? Universities that offer the same?

If you are GPAT qualified & get admission to institute approved by AICTE , then you are eligible to get stipend approximate Rs.7500-8000/- per month.

Ph.D Pharma Entrance
Most of the institution accept the GPAT score for admission to Ph.D (Pharma). NIPER conduct entrance exam NIPER JEE for admission to Ph.D (Pharma) & also accept the score of GPAT.

NIPER JEE Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200
- Time Duration : 2 Hours
- Provision of negative marking of 25% marks for each wrong answer.

GPAT Exam Pattern
- Total 125 questions covering 500 marks.
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- For each correct answer , +4 marks will be allotted & -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Top Ph.D (Pharma) Institutes Accepting GPAT
- NIPER
- MS University , Vadodara
- Jamia Hamdard University , Delhi
- Andhra University
- Jadavpur University , Kolkata
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research , Chandigarh
- Katakiya University
- Dibrugarh University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?