23rd April 2012, 06:14 PM
Raj1668

Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category

Sir,i am belongs to sc category...so i want which minimum marks in aieee exam 2012 for admission to iit's or niit's colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in government college or IIT or NIIT in B.Arch examination of IIT mains?
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in IIT college after scoring 151 marks in IIT? I belong to SC category
  4. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  6. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  7. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  8. How can I get admission in IIT or NIIT after scoring 53.26% marks in B.Tech
  9. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  10. Can I get a seat or preparatory course in any IIT college after scoring 62 marks in IIT? I belong to ST category
  11. Can I do B.Ed in DMU, Rohtak Haryana after scoring 45% in BA
  12. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  13. Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  15. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  16. Minimum marks required in GATE ECE to get a seat in IIT Bombay in OC category?
  17. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai? -- [New]
  18. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category

Sir/madom i am belongs to sc catogary. Is there any chance to get admission in NIIT CHENNAI if i have got 65.5 score in AIEEE
31st May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category

I get 55% in 12th(pcm).
Can i apply iit exam?
10th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is 80000 state rank 6500
can i get admission in nits and iits?
23rd November 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Senior Inter. I want to know about Entrance Exams Conducted by Deemed Universities allover India.
25th March 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentge to take admission in AIEEE for genral category.
12th September 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

mere pas 12th main 61.4% hai kya main NIIT main form apply kr sakta hoon
29th March 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i belong to obc category and i want to know that if i score 90% or above what will be the minimum marks i need to score in NIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?