20th May 2017, 02:06 PM
GNANASEKAR gaffer King ma

Marks required to take MBBS in best medical colleges

I am Gnanasekar from class 12 and my aim is to become a good doctor to serve the beautifully world. I want to know what is the marks required to take Mbbs. Please also help me to find out the best college of medical..

20th May 2017, 07:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required to take MBBS in best medical colleges

In order to become MBBS doctor you need to be highly knowledgeable in order to qualify the entrance exam that is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Once you qualify this entrance exam you have to apply for the counselling if your marks are above cut off but that does not guarantee your seat in government college because in government college fire rank students are admitted whose marks are above 500 if belong to reserved category and above 450 if belong to reserved categories. This may vary from college to college and also year to year depending upon the type of question paper weather hard or easy. So try to do your best and perform your waist in the entrance exam.
20th May 2017, 07:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Firstly you must know that the basic qualification required to become MBBS is a candidate must have passed 12th with medical stream from a recognised board with minimum 55% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved students. As you are asking that how many marks are required to take admission in government college of MBBS then the answer is that above 600 if you really want to take admission in highly reputed MBBS colleges of our country. You must try your best and focus to do your best in the entrance exam do not go for marks because that will really create a barrier to accomplish your target. And if you belong to reserved category then you need to have about 500 marks this is for highly reputed institutes and if you are talking about state universities and other government colleges then above 500 for general category and above 400 for reserved students but let me tell you the marks range can vary from year to year because this depends upon the type of question paper is going to come the next year.
No my personal advice to you is dad don't go for Marks just do your best and hard work.
21st May 2017, 06:21 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> Firstly you have to complete bachelor degree in medicine or surgery.
>> 1 year compulsory internship is also required in above degree.
>> You need to get more than 65% in graduation for better college in MBBS.

Colleges for MBBS are
>> Kasturba medical college, Mangalore
>> AIIMS, New Delhi
>> Madras medical college, Chennai
>> Grant medical college, Mumbai
>> KGMU, Lucknow
>> IMS , Varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?