6th January 2011, 04:24 PM
neha gavle

Is MAT and MAST same entrance exam for MBA?

I wanted to know that, Is MAT and MAST are same entrance exams for MBA?

10th January 2011, 06:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MAT and MAST same entrance exam for MBA?

No both these exams are different. Both the exams are conducted by AIMA. MAT is an entrance exam conducted for those interested in pursuing an MBA. MAST on the other hand is conducted for those who have completed their MBA or PGDM course from recognized institute. Also it is important that the course duration should be a minimum of 2 years.
10th January 2011, 05:12 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hello,

MAT and MAST are both different. MAST is the latesr offering for the benefit of both recruiters and fresh management passouts.

Mat is for admission to MBA whreas MAST is for fresh passouts to get advantage to get good recruiters.

regards,
yash
28th February 2011, 08:44 AM
chinudey20

No MAT and MAST are both different things . Mat is the entrance for MBA exam but MAST is the entrance exam for Post graduate courses.
4th March 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I i have done part time MBA or equivalent course such as PGDBM, PGDFM, PGDM...etc... Can i appear for MAST? Because part time course is offered for 3 years duration with some work experience.
4th March 2011, 12:22 PM
Yayati6260

Can i give the exam MAST if i have done part time MBA from recognized university but the course duration is 3 years. For example part time MBA or PGDBM, PGDFM, PGDM etc...
I am doing job in accounts after i did B.Com and now i want to pursue MBA(part time) which is of 3 years. So will i be eligible for MAST after my MBA?
26th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

will you please recommend books for MAST examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?