29th July 2011, 04:34 PM
satyajeet pandey

Which are the good management colleges I can get without attending MAT entrance exam?

i am a graduate with 55% marks and want to do MBA but not attend MAT entrance exam Please suggest me a good manegment college

31st July 2011, 10:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good management colleges I can get without attending MAT entrance exam?

For admission to any of the institute offering MBA course it is a must to clear the entrance exam. This exam may be conducted by the institute like IIM’s or they accept the score conducted by another institute or body like MAT. So it is not possible for you to pursue MBA without appearing for any of the entrance exams. You need to appear for the exams based on the institute you plan to join.
22nd April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good management colleges I can get without attending MAT entrance exam?

I have completed my graduation in english literature with 75 %.I have only 65% in 10th and 62% in 2.Iam appearing for MAT and CAT entrance exams.Will my marks in 10th and 2 become a problem in my MBA admission process.
kindly waiting for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?