21st August 2013, 12:58 PM

How to get admission in MBA through MAT?

sir i m sonu last time ask q plz tell me its possible mba in mat & 49.57% in graduation also caste obc.i know my % is low .plz understand my problem &suggest me in email id & u contact no send .its possible mba in mat then full explain in which college ad

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  2. How to get admission in MBA through MAT?
  3. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  4. Can I apply in any B.School after scoring 30.28 percentile?
  5. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  6. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  8. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT? -- [New]
  9. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  10. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  11. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
  12. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  13. Which MBA college can I get after scoring 72 percentile in MAT December?
  14. Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission into MBA course having secured 49.5% in Graduation and 620 marks in MAT Exam?
  16. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  17. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
15th May 2016, 10:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA through MAT?

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and the examination is conducted for admission in MBA courses.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination the required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

So, you need to prepare for examination. The examination paper contains questions of Reasoning, Logical Ability, Comprehension etc.

So you just need to work on all these to qualify in examination and get admission in 2 year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?