26th March 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai

How many maximun marks are required for one to get into MBBS in CET?? I want to get admitted to a good college in Mumbai..

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  2. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  3. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  4. How much marks required in CET to get admission in good medical college in Mumbai? Best Medical colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  9. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  11. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  12. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission
  14. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  15. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015?
  16. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS course in Mumbai after scoring 129 marks in MHT CET exam?
1st July 2013, 02:19 PM
be+ve

Default Re: Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai

There is no limit for maximum marks. You can score 200 out of 200. But minimum score should be more than 185 to get admitted in good colleges in mumbai. Best luck!
19th February 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai

Sir what are the cut off for open category to get admission in goverment college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?