13th April 2012, 01:38 PM
PREEJI.T.K

Which are the MBA colleges under Calicut University? What is the fee structure of MBA in Calicut University?

which are the MBA colleges under calicut university and what is the fee structure of MBA in calicut university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  2. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  4. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  5. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  6. How to get a 3 Lakh per annum package after failing in 10th?
  7. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation? -- [New]
  9. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  10. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  12. Where can I get previous year Question Papers for 3rd semester of MBA of Calicut university?
  13. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  15. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  16. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  17. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  18. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
22nd July 2012, 07:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the MBA colleges under Calicut University? What is the fee structure of MBA in Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREEJI.T.K View Post
which are the MBA colleges under calicut university and what is the fee structure of MBA in calicut university?
  • The Fee Structure of the Master of Business Administration [MBA] program offered through Calicut University are as follows:
Admission fee : Rs. 10,000

Tuition fee : Rs. 15,000 per semester [Total 4 semesters]
  • Following are the MBA centers of the Calicut Univerity along with contact detail:
Trident Complex, Cherootty Road, Calicut, Ph: 0495 – 2768748

Dr. John Matthai Centre, Aranattukara, Thrissur, Ph: 0487 – 2388477

Palakkad Management House, Marutharode,Palakkad – 7, Ph: 0491 - 2571863

20/245, Krishna Buildings, Vatakara, Ph: 0496 – 2522299

Calicut University Centre, P.T. Usha Road, Calicut, Ph: 0495 - 2365320
  • For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Calicut University.
15th September 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MBA colleges under Calicut University? What is the fee structure of MBA in Calicut University?

how much is mba tution fee and admision per year for foreigner student
25th January 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a third yr bcom student. I am very interest to do mba in calicut university.
But unfortunately i got d grade in 4th semester in two subjects can i join mba in this yr.?
Plzz rply..
5th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student in bsc botany with 75percentage mark.. can l apply for MBA wht r the application procedures
1st April 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have learnt science in 2 and English literature for degree.am I eligible for getting MBA admissions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?