1st March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?

Is the MBA in construction managemant from NICMAR is approved by AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  4. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  5. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  6. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  7. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  8. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  11. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  12. Anna university MBA airline & airport management is AICTE approved?
  13. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
  14. Where should I study Post Graduation in Project Management among Sikkim Manipal University and NICMAR? -- [New]
  15. Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  18. Does Distance MBA course from ICFAI approved by AICTE or UGC?
12th April 2012, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The National Institute of Construction Management and Research [NICMAR] is a recognized by Government of India as a a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation. However, non of the programs offered by the Institute is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE].
4th February 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What degree and from which university is given for the Post Graduate Program Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management run by NICMAR Pune?
5th February 2014, 11:29 AM
kasu anjani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NICMAR is the only institute offering "Advanced Construction ..... Education loan
is available or not Because NICMAR program are not approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?