3rd February 2018, 12:59 PM

MBA degree obtained from Sikkim Manipal University in the year 2012 was approved by UGC or not?

I have completed my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University through distance mode of education in the year 2012 (session 2010 -2012). I want to know whether in that period MBA from Sikkim Manipal University was recognized by UGC or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim Manipal University MBA course is approved by Kerala university?
  2. Is MBA course in Sikkim Manipal University approved by Kerala University?
  3. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Is Sikkim university UGC approved for distance MBA education?
  5. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  6. Whether B.A. of Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok has UGC approval?
  7. Is Sikkim Manipal University approved by UPSC board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Sikkim Manipal University is valid in other state or union territories? -- [New]
  9. Is Sikkim Manipal University is valid in UGC?
  10. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  11. Am i eligible for AICTE approved MBA courses after completing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is Sikkim Manipal University DE, UGC and AICTE approved?
  13. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  14. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  15. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  16. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  17. Is Sikkim Manipal University approved by UGC,DEC,AICTE?
  18. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
14th February 2018, 06:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA degree obtained from Sikkim Manipal University in the year 2012 was approved by UGC or not?

Master of Business Administration Degree obtained from Sikkim Manipal University during period of 2010-2012 is valid and recognized for jobs and higher studies.

Sikkim Manipal University is UGC recognized and AICTE approved for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?