9th April 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for MBA? Which are the top colleges in Assam?

Hi,
i m student of B.com,4th sem.in accy(hon),
and after graduation i want to do MBA.My question is How can i prepare for mba??
and which are the top colleges in Assam for MBA..?plz tell me.
Thank U...!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  2. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  3. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  4. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  5. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  7. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET?
  10. Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?
  11. Which is the most career builder MBA institutes in Assam?
  12. List of top 10 MBA Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  15. List of top 10 colleges in Chennai? I want to join MBA in management quota
  16. List of top MBA colleges? How much score is needed to get in top colleges?
  17. Top MBA colleges for correspondence MBA
  18. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
10th April 2014, 09:50 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: How can I prepare for MBA? Which are the top colleges in Assam?

Hello friend !!

MBA -- Master of Business Administration.

For getting an admission in MBA you need to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT / MAT .

For appearing CAT examination you must need a min of 50% in your degree and there is no specific mentioned for MAT examination , but the candidate must be a Passed Graduate .

Best way for preparation is with the help of Coaching Institutes.

Now a days, the coaching institutes playing great role in helping the student to score more in all the entrance examinations, it may be private or public examinations.

So I suggest you to join any of the best coaching institutes mentioned below and then you can easily score good marks in the MBA entrance examination.

Also go through the reference books for preparation mentioned below.

Reference Books for Preparation:

1. Stoner, Freeman & Gilbert Jr - Management (Prentice Hall of India,).

2. Koontz Harold & Weihrich Heinz –Organizational Behavior

3. Robbins & Coulter - Management (Prentice Hall of India.

4. Robbins S.P. and Decenzo David A. - Human Resource Management

5. Weihrich Heinz and Koontz Harold - Management: A Global and Entrepreneurial Perspective.

6. James F.Stoner,et al,Management, Pearsons Education

7. Harold Koontz Heinz Weihrich ,Management, Tata McGraw Hill Pub. Co.,

8. S.K.Chakraborty, Management By Values, Oxford Univ. Press,

9. Priniples of Management, George R. Terry & S.G. Franklin,

10. Accounting & Financial Analysis , Joseph L. Massie,

Best Institutes in Guwahati, Assam are :

CAREER LAUNCHER
Address1: Jayanta Commercial Centre, 2nd Floor, G.N.B. Road, near Guwahati Club, Guwahati, Assam
Phone: 0361-2664841
Mobile: 9435017024

ERUDITE
Address: Tillotama Enclave, 4th Floor opposite Rabindra Bhavan, GNB Road, Ambari, Guwahati, Assam
Mobile: 9864073823

IMS
Address: 1st Floor, opp. Goswami Service, GNB Road, Guwahati, Assam
Phone: 0361-2662355

IMS : -
Address: Near IIT-KV, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam
Mobile: 9864057575

C.C.I. (CHHANWAL COACHING INSTITUTE)
Address: Unit B, Second Floor, Star Crest Apartment, Vishnu Park, Rukmini Gaon, Guwahati, Assam
Mobile: 9712814411/9429443725

VProV
Address: Near B.K. Towers, Ganeshguri, Guwahati, Assam
Mobile:9613989037

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES :
Address: Above Bimal Auto Agency, opp All India Radio, Chandmari Flyover, Guwahati, Assam
Phone: 0361-2665367/ 2665368

Top MBA Colleges in Assam are:

1. Assam University Silchar

2. Don Bosco University Guwahati

3. Girijananda Chowdhury Institute Of Management Kamrup

4. Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Guwahati

5. Tezpur University Tezpur

6. Centre for Management Studies Dibrugarh

7. Department of Business Administration Gopinath

8. Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology Azara

9. North Eastern Regional Institute of Management Nabin Nagar

10. Tezpur university Sonitpur

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?