20th June 2011, 08:53 PM
arfath khan

Is MBA a good option for students willing to do MBA from B.Tech CSE background?

sir is mba(it) a good option for students willing to do mba from b.tech(cse) background

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  2. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  3. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  5. Is mba a good option after pharmacy?
  6. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  8. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  10. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  11. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  12. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  13. Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE
  14. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  15. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  16. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  17. Which course should I join after doing B.Tech IT final year? I wish to do PG
  18. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
3rd October 2011, 03:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA a good option for students willing to do MBA from B.Tech CSE background?

Yes since you have completed your B.Tech, MBA will be a good option for you. There are options like specializing in IT, finance, marketing etc. You should decide based on the job profile that interests you. You have to attend the CAT or MAT exam as a part of admission to the MBA program. Depending upon the scores you secured in MAT/CAT you can apply for admissions in various colleges for MBA.
30th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA a good option for students willing to do MBA from B.Tech CSE background?

Can i study shipping in MBA after completing B.E in cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?