7th December 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA specialization should I go for after B.Tech CSE

After B.tech(CSE) which MBA specialization should i go for?

2nd June 2013, 01:46 PM
rinku6

Default Re: Which MBA specialization should I go for after B.Tech CSE

An MBA degree was specially developed to give the managerial background, irrespective of the previous academic background.
There is a wide range of specialization in the MBA, such as
Sales,
Human Resource,
Supply Chain Management,
Events Management and so on.

I would recommend you begin with the preparation of the entrance test of your choice like,
CAT
MAT
GMAT
FMS

For your information, CAT and GMAT happen to be the most popular MBA entrance exams accepted in India.

While preparing for the chosen exam, you may consider to gain substantial work experience as well, preferable in the IT industry since you have the relevant background.

Thanks..
2nd June 2013, 03:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA specialization should I go for after B.Tech CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After B.tech(CSE) which MBA specialization should i go for?

Master of Business Management (MBA) is a 2 year programme which aims at making a candidate proficient in all the subjects of management

Those candidate have scored at least 50 % in graduation are eligible for MBA program.Any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for MBA program.There are no criteria for age you can apply it in many times.

In the second year, student has to choose one specialization of his/her choice from the variety of specializations available.

You have completed B-Tech in CSE department so best specialization for you is " IT " .

List of the Other Specialization for you -

MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Accounting
MBA in International Business
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Aviation
MBA in Tourism
MBA in Fashion Technology
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Hospital Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?