19th October 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing MBA in USA is possible having 58% in CSE and 7.1 band in IELTS?

my son passedout btech cse with 58 percent in 2012 and got 7.1 band in ielets in june 2014 can he get admission in mba or ms in usa

26th October 2014, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing MBA in USA is possible having 58% in CSE and 7.1 band in IELTS?

For studying MBA from USA, you have to apply for GRE, which is accepted by most of the top universities in USA.

In addition to GRE, you have to prove your English proficiency with standardized tests like TOEFL or IELTS.

Also, you must have a Graduate degree from a recognized university in India. If you have good score in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS, then surely you can get admission in a good US university for your MBA program.

Hence, be prepared for GRE because it is the most widely accepted score for post graduation studies in USA and UK.

For more information visit http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?