26th December 2016, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA in Sports Management after Bachelor of Physiotherapy a good course? Scope after completion of it? List of best institute for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and planning to do MBA in Sports Management and want to develop my managing skills along with my Sports Physiotherapy knowledge. Is this course good for future scope? Which institute will be best for it?

28th August 2017, 04:05 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is MBA in Sports Management after Bachelor of Physiotherapy a good course? Scope after completion of it? List of best institute for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and planning to do MBA in Sports Management and want to develop my managing skills along with my Sports Physiotherapy knowledge. Is this course good for future scope? Which institute will be best for it?

As you are interested to apply for MBA sports management after completing your bachelors degree in physiotherapy, then you are eligible to apply for MBA sports management course. Here below are details regarding MBA sports management course:-

Specialization Field in MBA Sports Management:-

1). Sports medicines.

2). Sports psychology.

3). Sports commentary.

4). Sports journalism.

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA sports management course is bachelors or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of MBA Sports Management Course:- Duration of MBA sports management course is 2 years.

Core Subjects for MBA Sports Management Course:- Major subjects to be studied are Management processes, Team management, Managerial economics, Business laws, Planning, Total quality management, Business communication, Sports nutrition and first aid, Sports education, Project management, Tournament event planning etc.

Job Options after MBA Sports Management:-

>> Sports agent.

>> General manager.

>> Athletic director.

>> Event management.

>> Sports facility manager.

Colleges/ Universities Offer MBA Sports Management:-

1). Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.(Chennai).

2). Symbiosis of Sports Sciences.(Pune).

3). Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya.(Kanchipuram).

4). Institute of Management and Technical Studies.(Noida).

5). College of Event and Media.(Maharashtra).

6). Centurion University of Technology and Management.(Orissa).
3rd November 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA in Sports Management after Bachelor of Physiotherapy a good course? Scope after completion of it? List of best institute for it?

Actually I am a huge Cricket fan so after completing Bachelor in Physiotherapy can I do sports management or Cricket management so that I can use my knowledge in that field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?