20th January 2013, 07:47 PM
rajkumari1942

How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics

I am nurse from j.j.hospital and b.a.(economics) want to do hospital administration. Please suggest the university in mumbai, course duration and fees.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  3. Midwife Nurse can do Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  6. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  7. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  8. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  9. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  12. Procedure to apply for Staff Nurse in ESI Hospital? Date of upcoming Exam for this position?
  13. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get a job in Hospital Administration after completing GNM?
  15. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  16. Model question papers for MHA(Master in Hospital Administration) Hospital Analysis and Hospital Operations I and II -- [New]
  17. Last years question papers for staff nurse in JIPMER Hospital
  18. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
23rd September 2014, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumari1942 View Post
I am nurse from j.j.hospital and b.a.(economics) want to do hospital administration. Please suggest the university in mumbai, course duration and fees.

Thank you
Yes you can do MBA in Hospital Administration. Since, you are already working in Hospital, you can select Executive MBA with Hospital Administration specialization which is helpful to boost up your career.

There is good scope for MBA Hospital Administration in both the government and Private sector as well. This course helps you to develop your personality and You can also have the chance to become a Manager in Non profit organization.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Hospital Administration:-
  • Bachelor degree holders are eligible to apply for this MBA course. The minimum marks required for this course is differs from college to college.
  • The candidate should possess a minimum of 50% marks in the graduation course.
  • Most of the universities offer admission to this MBA course through entrance tests.

MBA in Hospital Administration Colleges in Mumbai:-
  • SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai
  • K. C. College of Management Studies Mumbai
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
  • Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Arts, Science & Commerce
  • Welingkars Institute of Management (We School) Mumbai
  • Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research Mumbai
  • K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
  • Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management (LLIM) Mumbai
30th October 2022, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics

i need mha model papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?