25th July 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income?

I have taken Bachelor of Physiotherapy to study in my undergraduate course and when it will be complete I will do Master of Physiotherapy. I have heard that there are 4 specializations like Nuero, Sports, etc. in MPT. So in which specialization can I take in MPT for earning good money?

28th July 2016, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income?

Any of the specialization mentioned above will fetch you job in future and you can earn a lot money as salary from a big and reputed MNC.

You should therefore look for your own interest as to which field you want to make a career in and move forward with the course.

You should do well in your academics and try to gain as much knowledge about the course as possible and I am sure you will land up with a good job in a big company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?