25th July 2016, 12:43 PM
pranilsurve76

Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?

I am a bit confused about which course should I take between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS. Because in recent newspaper, they showed that there is saturation in BDS but Physiotherapy has a nice scope. Kindly suggest me.

26th July 2016, 12:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranilsurve76 View Post
I am a bit confused about which course should I take between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS. Because in recent newspaper, they showed that there is saturation in BDS but Physiotherapy has a nice scope. Kindly suggest me.

The BDS and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) courses are good courses. The scope and job opportunity for Physiotherapy course is very high in India. The Physiotherapy graduates can work in various organizations like hospitals, mental health centers, community health centers, sports clinics, private practices, fitness centers etc. There are also huge opportunities for the Dentist in India and abroad countries like USA. But you have to clear some examinations to practice in abroad. So the candidate can choose the course in which he has more interest.
26th July 2016, 10:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That totally depends upon your own interest in either of the field. Both the fields have great carrier opportunity in future. The only thing is your interest.

If you are interested in treating diseases, injuries by physical methods like massaging, heat treatment, exercise, etc, you should in that case go for Physiotherapy course and if you are inclined towards Dental treatment and want to explore in that field, you can very much opt for BDS course.

Therefore, now it is up to you as to which field you do opt for.
24th April 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest some good and reputed government bpt colleges in delhi?
16th July 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Physiotherapy Council in India? like Medical Council or Nursing Council. Can any body write Dr. before his name after completing the BPT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?