1st March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

MCA entrance exam in JNU?

sir,
i 12th passed subject biology,and i pursue bca and after completd gradution i will do mca
through entrance exam in jawahar lal nehru university. so please tell me

1st March 2011, 10:39 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: MCA entrance exam in JNU?

Eligibility for JNU MCA Admission 2011 :

Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

Entrance Syllabus in JNU 2011 : 10+2/Graduate level Maths, Graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.

JNU MCA 2011 Application Form

The Entrance Examination fee for candidates belonging to general category including OBC is Rs. 220/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 430/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 600/- for 3 fields of study. Similarly candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (Handicapped) categories are required to pay examination fee at the rate of Rs. 110/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 215/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 300/- for 3 fields of study.

The Assistant registrar (admissions),
Room No. 28, Admission Branch,
Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi-110067

The application forms must reach the JNU on or before March 21st, 2011.
2nd March 2011, 01:22 PM
krupadesai

Details for entrance exam of MCA in JNU is as follows:

Last Date of Issue of JNU MCA Application Form:
By Cash- 21st March 2011
By Post- 10th March 2011

Last of Date for receipt of completed JNU MCA 2011 Application Form:
21st March 2011

Date of entrance examination:
18th May 2011

Expected Date for dispatch of communication for viva-voice examination latest by:
4th July 2011

Viva-voice of candidates selected for written test- 15th July, 2011

Application Details:
The Entrance Examination fee for candidates belonging to general category including OBC is Rs. 220/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 430/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 600/- for 3 fields of study. Similarly candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (Handicapped) categories are required to pay examination fee at the rate of Rs. 110/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 215/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 300/- for 3 fields of study.

Administrative Block,
New Delhi-110067

Do not send your application form through private courier services. The application forms must reach the JNU on or before March 21st, 2011. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.

In case of any other details please visit the official website of JNU.

Jawaharlal Nehru Universityhttp://www.jnu.ac.in
2nd March 2011, 04:33 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Dear Friend,
Yes you are eligible for MCA in JNU after your gaduation........

For JNU Entrance exam Eligibility criteria:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

2nd March 2011, 09:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

MCA entrance exam in JNU?

The Notification And Prospectus Of MCA Entrance Exams Was Announced And It Was Availiable In The Official Website Of JNU.

Eligiblity Creteria -

Bachelor's Degree in Any Discipline with Adequate Competence in Mathematics Under 10+2+3 Pattern of Education With at Least 55% Marks.

And You Will Get Admission In MCA On the Basis Of Entrance Examination.

Application Forms and Prospectus for admission to the various programmes of study are being issued by the University from 7th February 2011.

Candidates Can Purchase The Application Form by Post By Sending the Demand Draft of Rs 300 in Favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University Payable at New Delhi.

Important Dates -

Last Date for Issue of Application Form -

By Post - March 10, 2011

From Cash Counter - March 21, 2011

And The Last date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms - March 21, 2011.

For More details Please Visit the Official Website Of JNU -

http://www.jnu.ac.in
3rd March 2011, 12:41 AM
yogs.singh

jawaharlal nehru university (jnu)

date of issue of form - 7 feb 2011

Last date for issue of Application Forms

(i) By Post : March 10, 2011

(ii) At Cash Counter : March 21, 2011

entrance exam will be - 17th and 20th May 2011

form can be collected by -

- though post

for JNU Entrance Examination: by sending crossed Bank Draft (valid for six months) for
Rs. 300/-

drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi

-by hand

in person from the Counter in the Administrative Block of the University on cash

payment of Rs.200/- per set from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00

p.m. on all working days (Monday to Friday).
3rd March 2011, 01:12 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: MCA entrance exam in JNU?

JNU MCA Entrance Exam Details In Brief..!!

Introduction:-
Admissions for MCA i.e Master in Computer Application Course has been and it is available on JNU Website. www.jnu.ac.in

Eligibility:-
Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline with 55% marks.

Quote:
i 12th passed subject biology,and i pursue bca and after completd gradution i will do mca
How to apply ??
Go to Site to apply for This Entry

Last Date for Issue of Application Form By Post -is 10th of March 2011

by Cash from counter 21st March 2011.

Note* Last Date to apply for it is 21st 2011.
3rd March 2011, 09:21 AM
mishra245

JNU MCA 2011 Application Form:

Administrative Block,
New Delhi-110067
Date of JNU MCA 2011 Entrance Exam – 18th May, 2011 (9.00 A.M. to 12 Noon).
3rd March 2011, 03:38 PM

Admissions for MCA i.e Master in Computer Application Course

Eligibility:-Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline with 55% marks

By Post - March 10, 2011

for more details contacthttp://www.jnu.ac.in
3rd March 2011, 04:22 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

JNU--MCA 2011:
Students are admitted to the MCA programme each year on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by the JNU University.

This three-year programme is designed to provide necessary theoretical background and practical experience in Computer Science and Applications to meet the growing manpower requirements in automatic computing.

Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum eligibility criteria is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

Important Dates:
Last date for issue of Application Forms By Post is March 10, 2011

Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms is March 21, 2011

Exam will be held 18th May, 2011 for MCA (Master of Computer Applications),

Application Forms:
Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained Through post for JNU Entrance Examination by sending Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University alongwith a self-addressed (unstamped) envelope .

You should clearly indicate the Category for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.

For More details Please Visit the Official Website mentioned below of JNU:
http://www.jnu.ac.in/index.asp
3rd March 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

please permit me i near to say very hard work in my india
3rd March 2011, 07:33 PM
tripurari singh

Thumbs up Re: MCA entrance exam in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

Dear,
The Notification And Prospectus Of MCA Entrance Exams Was Announced And It Was Availiable In The Official Website Of JNU.

Eligibility Criteria :- Bachelor's Degree in Any Discipline with Adequate Competence in Mathematics Under 10+2+3 Pattern of Education With at Least 55% Marks.
Application Forms and Prospectus for admission to the various programmes of study are being issued by the University from 7th February 2011.
Candidates Can Purchase The Application Form by Post By Sending the Demand Draft of Rs 300 in Favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University Payable at New Delhi.
Important Dates: -
By Post - March 10, 2011

best of luck....
3rd March 2011, 07:58 PM
tripurari singh

Thumbs up Re: MCA entrance exam in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Dear,
The Admissions for MCA i.e Master in Computer Application Course has been and it is available on JNU Website. www.jnu.ac.in
Eligibility:-
Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline with 55% marks.
How to apply ??
Go to Site to apply for This Entry
Last Date for Issue of Application Form By Post -is 10th of March 2011
by Cash from counter 21st March 2011.

all the best..........
3rd March 2011, 10:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the application form are available for admission to Jaharlal Neheru University(JNU) in various program are available from 7th February, 2011.
Last date for issue of Application Forms
(i) By Post : March 10, 2011
(ii) At Cash Counter : March 21, 2011
Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms : March 21, 2011

the entrance examination for MCA will be held on 18th May, 2011 (9.00 A.M. to 12 Noon)

to know more information about admission in JNU visit the website http://www.jnu.ac.in

here i am attaching one pdf file containing all the details about the application form and the fees for application form. go through the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU Admission 2011-12.pdf(48.9 KB, 124 views)
3rd March 2011, 10:23 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for admission into JNU MCA course is as follows:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

Entrance exam:
JNU conducts its own entrance exam for admission to MCA course. The application forms are generally available in the month of march & entrance exam is held in the month of may.

Entrance exam syllabus:
10+2/Graduate level Maths, Graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.

For details contact:
Administrative Block,
New Delhi-110067
4th March 2011, 08:50 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

MCA entrance exam in JNU
Eligiblity Creteria -
Bachelor's Degree in Any Discipline with Adequate Competence in Mathematics Under 10+2+3 Pattern of Education With at Least 55% Marks.
Important Dates -
By Post - March 10, 2011
For More details Please Visit the Official Website Of JNU -
http://www.jnu.ac.in

good luck
5th March 2011, 02:39 PM
cricket007
Banned

Dear friends,

LINKS:www.jnu.edu

The School of Computer & Systems Sciences institutions to start teaching and research programmes in the broad areas of computer science.

The School has established itself as one of the most prestigious institutions in the area of computer education in the country.

The School offers programs of instruction and research leading to degree of MCA, M.Tech.(M.Phil.) and Ph.D. It attracts best of the students from all over the country.
Every year around ten thousand students including applicants from the neighbouring SAARC countries, appear for the MCA and M.Tech. entrance examination.
The popularity of the courses offered can be judged from the excellent (100%) placement of successful students in the best of the companies in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.

The graduates from the School have been placed in companies such as IBM, CSC, Flextronics, Siemens, HP, Parot Systems, CSG, Accenture, Cadence, GE Caps, etc. The School has trained students from foreign universities in the field of Computer Science.

Master of Computer applications (MCA) three-year programme is designed to provide necessary theoretical background and practical experience in Computer Science and Applications to meet the growing manpower requirements in automatic computing.

JNU MCA 2011 Scholarships : Scholarships of the value of Rs.600/- per month will be awarded during the fifth and sixth semesters to those students of MCA programme who have met the prescribed grades/courses requirements.

Eligibility for JNU MCA Admission 2011 :

Entrance Syllabus in JNU 2011 : 10+2/Graduate level Maths, Graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.

JNU MCA 2011 Application Form

5th March 2011, 03:57 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms : March 21, 2011

the entrance examination for MCA :- 18th May, 2011 (9.00 A.M. to 12 Noon)

You should clearly indicate the Category for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.
8th June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of entrance examination in ma 2011-2012 announced?
11th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my bca from GNDU amritsar in 2010.i got 70% marks in 10th and 52% in 12th with 33 marks in maths and in graduation(bca) i have secured 62 % marks.due to some problems i could not continue my study.now i want to know that am i elligible for MCA JNU delhi or DELHI university for 2012 MCA entrance exam.sir i am little worried so please reply soon.
16th February 2012, 08:13 PM
sylishneha

MCA entrance exam in JNU
19th February 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

what is 1st, 2nd, 3rd field of study......i want to do mca.....i am general categary....what fee i pay for mca application form.
19th February 2012, 01:47 AM
atularaps

what is 1st, 2nd, 3rd field of study......i am general categary.......what fee i pay for submit mca application form....plz reply
20th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for MCA entrance exam
21st March 2012, 12:37 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

eligibility of mca in jnu
10+2 study and degree qualification and maths subject in degree
Qualification of mca
Degree of maths and computer science
Form of mca
First written the icet exam then qualify the exam we do the mca in jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?