17th January 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

MCA entrance exam sample papers of Delhi, Pune and Tamilnadu University?

i want mca entrance exam sample papers of delhi, pune, and tamil nadu university

Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the sample papers for IP University for MCA entrance exam?
  2. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  3. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam of Pune University?
  4. Last 3 years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Pune University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  6. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  8. MCA entrance exam question papers for Pune University?
  9. M.Ed sample question papers for M.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University?
  10. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  11. Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University
  12. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry? -- [New]
  13. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  14. Previous year sample questions papers of PG English Entrance Exam of Delhi University?
  15. Last 10 years question papers of M.A Economics entrance exam of Delhi, Pune and Mumbai University?
  16. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  17. Bcom honors entrance exam sample papers for Delhi University?
  18. When is the MCA entrance exam conducted for Pune University and other MCA colleges in pune?
26th January 2011, 01:28 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA entrance exam sample papers of Delhi, Pune and Tamilnadu University?

State universities conduct an yearly entrance examination for admission to the course of MCA [Master of Computer Applications], a sample paper of which is attached herewith:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCAEntranceQuestionPaper.pdf(77.9 KB, 362 views)
27th January 2011, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA entrance exam sample papers of Delhi, Pune and Tamilnadu University?

You will get sample entrance exam papers from different online websites. These sites have elaborate information regarding the exam and the syllabus of different universities also. There are lots of books and question banks available in the market which will help and guide students throughout the entire process. Please visit any of these career websites or purchase one of the MCA entrance preparation guides to get sample questions.
1st February 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which are the colleges in mumbai for submiting entrance form of mca from Pune University
26th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

mca model que paper
10th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

which book i should prefer for mca entrance exam for delhi.
21st March 2011, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send plz send me privous year question paper of mcca entrance exam o f pune university
[email protected]
31st May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me all haryana university mca entrance exam paper.my email id is [email protected]
24th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

plese send me previous entrance exam paper of mca of delhi university
21st October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for mca entrance for mgr university.please tell me the exam date for entrance.becoz im from maharashtra.
27th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send mca previous year question paper on my email id ..it is [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare entrance exam of pune university for computer science.
4th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Plz send mca previous year question paper on my email id it is [email protected]
7th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

from which websites i will get MCA model question papres??? plzz rply
31st March 2012, 08:52 PM
dharabir234

sir plz give me some previous year question paper of mca entrance exam of du university. on my email id [email protected]
31st March 2012, 08:55 PM
dharabir234

sir plz tell me that what are the website of previous question paper of du university of mca entrance exam on [email protected]
20th December 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me all mca entrance question paper of Tamil nadu,,, mgr university
20th December 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me all mca entrance question paper of Tamil nadu,,, mgr university on [email protected]
14th April 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year entrance exam paper of MCA of Delhi [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?