5th November 2011, 11:56 AM
shezen

How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?

iam 32 yr old women want to join law course i have completed M.A.B.ED.also..i want to get law education.....n career in this field..i

30th December 2011, 07:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?

In order to pursue a career in law you have do complete the required course of LLB. The minimum eligibility for 3 years LLB course is that candidates should have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks. To get admission to the law course the candidates have to appear for an entrance test and on successfully clearing it has to face a personal interview. All the recognized law universities conducts their own entrance exam for admission. After successfully passing the 3 year course, candidates are required to appear for the exam conducted by Bar Council of India. After passing the BCI exam candidates go through one year internship to become a lawyer.
14th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?

I have 36% of marks in BA English Literature. I have passed MBA in Finance from Indira Gandhi National Open University by second class. Can I join LLB 3 Year courses in Kerala University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?