11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?

Please provide me the list of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune? I just want to enroll into the graduation course in a good college and right now I don't have much idea about it. Please help me in this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  2. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  3. Cutoff list of government diploma engineering college in Mumbai and Pune University? I have completed 77% in SSC
  4. How to study MSc in Botany?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. How to study degree engineering in government college after completing diploma computer engineering
  7. How to get into research side with MSc Physics?
  8. MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?
  9. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  10. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  12. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  13. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  15. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  17. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  18. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
12th April 2015, 10:14 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?

There are many government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune,But the best one are Government Polytechnic, Pune and Saraswati Vidya Mandir Higher Secondary School.The schools which provide quality education also have excellent facilities are as follows:-

1.Government Polytechnic, Pune
2.Ekalavya Shikshan Sanstha Polytechnic College
3.Santosh N. Darade Polytechnic
4.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
5.Goverment Polytechnic for Distance Learning

These are the government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune.
13th April 2015, 09:08 AM
Ankit Pk

Smile Re: List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?

List of government colleges are.
1.Government poytechnic pune.
2.Government poytechnic for distance learning.
3.Eklavya polytechnic sansthan polytechnic college.
4.Veermata jijabai technological institute.
5.Santosh N Darade polytechnic.
Etc……
thank you.
13th April 2015, 02:20 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?

Here are the name of government Computer Science Engineering college in pune, where Diploma in Computer Science holder can get admission through Lateral Entry.

1.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology.

2.Pune Institute of Computer Technology.

3.K.K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research

4.Maharashtra Institute of Technology.

5.Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth.

6.Indira College Of Engineering & Management.

7.International Institute of Information Technology.

8.Alard Institutions
13th April 2015, 07:53 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

:::::List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune:::::

Government Polytechnic, Pune
www.gppune.ac.in/

Ekalavya Shikshan Sanstha Polytechnic College
www.esspoly.org/

Santosh N. Darade Polytechnic
sndpoly.com/

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
www.vjti.ac.in/

Goverment Polytechnic for Distance Learning
www.gpdlpune.ac.in/

14th April 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineering government colleges for degree after completing diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?