16th February 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for foreign students in India?

Hello
am studying in Ukrain.What is the scope for me in india after complete my MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  3. What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?
  4. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
  5. What are the courses available in Astrophysics in B.Tech? Scope in India and Foreign for research?
  6. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  7. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  8. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  9. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  10. How may I get Information about M.Sc(Marine geology)? List of institutions provide this course in India? What's the fee schedule for foreign students from Africa?
  11. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  12. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  13. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  14. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?
  15. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any institute in UP or Delhi for doing certificate or diploma course in Panchakarma? Which other courses I can do after BAMS?
  17. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  18. If I manage to get into NIT how should I carry my studies to have a brighter future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?