29th December 2009, 10:18 PM
sangita.ahlawat

MD in ayurvedic? Dates of MD exams all over india and sample papers with answers

I want to know the dates of MD exam all over india pls send 10 years question paper with answers.

28th January 2010, 10:32 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MD in ayurvedic? Dates of MD exams all over india and sample papers with answers

Followings are some of India’s famous ayurveda entrance exams,which are state as well as national level competitions:-

For pg course in ayurveda from Kerela you have to appear for an entrance naming 'CEE' forms will be available from last of april to mid of may 2010.Entrance will be conducted on in the mid of june 2010 exact dtaes are not annnounced yet.Keep visiting its official website link for pg entrance notification - http://www.cee-kerala.org/pgayur.htm

For BHU any notification are not annnounced yet they are expected to be announced in the month of february.Forms will also be available from the same month and entrance are expected to be held in the month of july.Keep visiting its official website- - http://www.bhu.ac.in

You can also appear for MH-CET last date for registration is 07.02.2010.For registration or more details you can also visit its official website- http://www.dte.org.in/

Also keep visiting this forum for regular updates

Best of luck
31st January 2010, 10:26 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: MD in ayurvedic? Dates of MD exams all over india and sample papers with answers

hello

'CEE' forms will be available from last of april to mid of may 2010.Entrance will be conducted on in the mid of june 2010 exact dtaes are not annnounced yet
keep in touch with http://www.cee-kerala.org/pgayur.htm
best of luck
10th February 2010, 10:49 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

My friend you can get the infromation related to the MD in ayorvedic and other infromation from the below sites:
www.ayurveda-md.com/
www.niam.com/
www.amfoundation.org/ayurveda.htm
19th February 2010, 10:30 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dates of MD exams all over india are-

Availability of Application forms: April 4th week, 2010
Last date of submitting completed application form: May 4th week, 2010
Date of Entrance admission test: June 4th week, 2010
4th March 2010, 06:26 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi...
Ayurvedic physician and practitioner offering integrative health services, spa, meditation, massage, and related products. So there is good future in Ayurvedic.
Friend the forms are available from 4th week of april and the date of examination is may be in last week of june..........
27th April 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

send me please all over india m.d entrance exams dates.
17th July 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

send me please about pg ayurveda entrance test information all over india
27th August 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me question paper of last 10 year of mhcet with ans.
28th August 2010, 05:23 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangita.ahlawat View Post
I want to know the dates of MD exam all over india pls send 10 years question paper with answers.
you can find all information on the site
www.ayurveda-md.com/
www.niam.com/
www.amfoundation.org/ayurveda.htm
31st January 2010 09:26 PM
best of luck dear
15th November 2010, 12:07 AM
aashu12

plz send me upcoming pg ayurvedic entrance exam dates
24th December 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i wnt dates of ayurved md exams
30th December 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I need question papers of ayurveda pg entrance exams of last 5 years. I would be really thankful to you.
11th January 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

dates of md ayurveda entrance exam 2011
27th January 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to pg ayurveda exam 2011
6th February 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

plz send me dates of issuance of appl.forms n date of exam of m.d. ayurveda 2011 all over india n some sample papers also. thanku.
28th February 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the dates of md ayurveda entrance exam 2011
6th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

date for application form in govt thiruvananthapuram,pls sent me sample papers also last 5 yrs questi on papers
6th April 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

want sample papers also 5 yrs question papers
10th April 2011, 06:02 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear,
Dates of MD exams all over india are-

Availability of Application forms: April 4th week, 2010
Last date of submitting completed application form: May 4th week, 2010
Date of Entrance admission test: June 4th week, 2010
thanks
10th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i want the date of MD exam of ayu.
18th February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

want last 10 yrs PG paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?