7th May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Medical and correspondence rank list?

2011 medical rank and corresponding Rank list....how will I get the same

Related Questions:
  1. Website address from where I could get the rank list of Kasturba Medical College?
  2. From where to get the rank list of Manipal University? Any website link to get it?
  3. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. List of medical colleges which will be filled through AIPMT counseling?
  6. List of government recognized universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  7. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  8. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  9. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  11. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  12. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  13. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  14. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  15. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago? -- [New]
  16. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  17. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  18. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
1st July 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical and correspondence rank list?

I WANT TO KNOW MY LOCAL RANK IN MEDICAL STREAM,SV UNIVERSITY 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?